Prep time: 6 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Using a microwave? Nayi iplan!
- 1 box Nando’s PERi-PERi Bag & Bake Paprika Citrino
- ¼ cup self-rising flour
- 2 t Paprika Citrino spice from the spice pack in the box
- 2 T cream style sweetcorn
- ¼ cup cheddar, grated
- Add all the ingredients into the cooking bag.
- Scrunch the top closed with your hand and shake for 30 seconds until a firm dough ball has formed.
- Takeout the dough ball with your hand and shape into a round bun shape.
- Return the bun to the bag, making sure the top of the bun doesn’t touch the bag and fold closed to seal.
- Cook in the microwave oven for 3 minutes on a medium high setting.
- Remove from the microwave and let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Tear open the bag and carefully remove the scone from the bottom of the bag.