(Crispy smokey braai wings)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Using an air fryer? Nayi iplan?
- 1 box Nando’s PERi-PERi Bag & Bake Smokey Churrasco
- 4 chicken wings
- 1 T (or to taste) Smokey Churrasco spice from the spice pack in the box
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C for 2 minutes.
- Place the wings and spice into the cooking bag.
- Close the bag and shake well for 10 seconds to cover the wings in spice.
- After shaking, cut the bag open to form a shallow bake bag and fold over the edges.
- Arrange the wings into one flat layer and place the bag on the air fryer tray.
- Fry the wings for 10 minutes, remove from air fryer and turn the wings, place back and fry for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from bag and enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C
- Place the wings and spice into the cooking bag. Close the bag, shake well for 10 seconds to cover the wings in spice.
- Fold the bag to seal and cook in the bag in the oven for 20 minutes.